For Babypass Services
- All payments and purchases made in connection with BabyPass are in Singapore dollars and are non-refundable unless otherwise set out herein.
- Please make sure you inspect your test kit when you receive it and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged.
- We have a five-day return policy, which means you have five days after receiving your test kit to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Babypass App. If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We will notify you once we have received and inspected the test kit, and let you know if the refund has been approved or not. If approved, you will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. It may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
- If we approve your request for a refund (other than within the five-day period), you agree that we may, at our discretion, deduct a SGD 10.00 postage and handling fee from the amount of the refund.
Updated 09 November 2021
Copyright 2021 by BluMaiden Biosciences Pte Ltd, or any affiliate thereof. All rights reserved.